Welcome to the New Tail of the Bell
Welcome to the new Tail of the Bell! We have updated technology and our offerings in an effort to better serve you. Now in addition to our podcast and coaching services, we are launching a first of its kind peer-to-peer online community for adult survivors of childhood incest abuse. We hope that you'll find it as valuable as we do.
In order to get the most out of our new online community offering, you will need to join and create a login. Please follow the steps below to get logged in.
With your new login, you will be able to:
- Update your profile information
- View/Pay invoices
- Access The YANA Village online community resource library
- Connect with other survivors in a safe environment
- Sign up for group coaching (exclusively for The YANA Village community members
- ...and more!
To create your new login, follow the instructions below.
- Follow this link.
- Enter your email and follow the prompts.
- If the email entered is connected to your profile, you'll be prompted to set your new password.
- If we do not have the email on file in our new system, you'll be prompted to create a new account.
Once you've logged in, you'll be taken to your Member Compass - our new portal for you to update your profile, sign up for group coaching services, pay invoices, and more. Be sure to update your profile because this is what other members will see in The YANA Village!
If you are ready to become a member:
Welcome! We are thrilled to have you as a new member. To get started, follow the instructions below.
- Click here and follow the instructions for your appropriate member type. This will prompt you to create your login and complete the membership application.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the office.