Dr. Sharon Cohen, a dating and relationships consultant, uses my personal experiences as an incest survivor as a jump off point as we discuss:
• 3 stages of relationships
• Incest survivors’ common concerns and tips on how to address them
• Dating readiness
• Trusting your choices and instincts
• Handling the topic of your past
• Dating practical safety tips
A FREE gift from Dr. Sharon Cohen:
Video: How to attract the relationship you desire.
Learn three actionable hot tips to attract your right person. Get started TODAY knowing what to do and HOW to magnetize the relationship you've been yearning for.
Stuff mentioned in the show:
• Dr. Pat Allen – Dr. Sharon Cohen’s mentor
More about Dr. Cohen:
Dr. Sharon Cohen works with smart, often career-oriented women who don’t know why they’re still single. She helps them develop insight and effective skills to create and sustain the deeply intimate relationship they’ve been longing for.
She's gone through her own journey of loneliness, loss, and love - breaking through her personal barriers with the help of her own mentor (Dr. Pat Allen) who she was introduced to when she was 45. Through working with her, Dr. Sharon attracted and married her husband at the age of 50.
Dr. Sharon Cohen serves clients locally in Orange County, California (address given upon making appointment) and via video or phone conference for people who aren't in the local area. Contact her at https://drsharoncohen.com email@example.com
• Listen and subscribe on Apple Podcasts
or wherever your favorite place is for accessing podcasts
• If you enjoyed this episode, leave us a rating and review on Apple podcasts! (It will help us help other survivors by increasing our visibility on searches)
We want to hear from you! Contact Us:
• Visit us and give us a “Like” on Facebook
. You can also post questions, comments and feedback about this episode.
• For more sensitive or personal questions, please email us at INFO@TAILOFTHEBELL.COM
or call us at (706) 216-5490
• If you’d like to be a guest on the podcast, whether you are an incest survivor ready to share your story or and expert wanting to enhance a topic, please set-up a 30 minute podcast guest initial chat
Thanks for listening, and remember, YANA!